Githunguri Dairy and Community Sacco Ltd intends to carry out construction of Office Block within Githunguri Town, Kiambu County.
Construction of proposed office block development
Interesting Building Contractors are invited to tender for project
The minimum requirements for the prospective contractors are as follows:
For Tender No. 1
1. Must be registered company incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act Cap 486
2. Must be registered in NCA Class 5 and above by the National Construction Authority, proof of registration is required
3. Must have an annual turnover of Sh50million for each year over the last 3 years.
4. Must have completed a minimum of two projects of similar nature and complexity in the last 5 years, each of which must be of a value of at least Sh50 million (Completion certificate must be attached).
5. Must provide evidence of financial capability in the form of Audited Accounts fir tge kast 3 years, bank statements for the past 6 months
6. Lists of equipment and personnel to be deployed on the projects
7. Must provide a bid security of Sh500,000
8. Must enclose a copy of valid and current Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
9. A list of three references, Clients, Consultants etc
10. Must enclose a reference letter from their bankers
Tenders will be submitted in technical and financial proposals. Tenderers are invited to read the full instructions carefully.
Interested tenderers who meet the above criteria may obtain the tender documents from the Sacco Head Office at Githunguri Town from 6th October 2014 during normal working hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Sh3,000 in cash.
The technical and financial proposal shall be sealed in separate envelopes each clearly marked “technical proposal” and “financial proposal”.
The technical proposals shall have a warning “Do not open” wiuth “financial proposal” marked clearly on the front of the envelope. The envelope carrying the technical proposal shall then be placed in a sealed outer envelope marked.
“TENDER NO…….CONSTRUCTION OF…….FOR GDFCS” at the right hand and bearing no other indicators of the tenderer and addressed to;
THE CHAIRMAN – TENDER COMMITTEE
GITHUNGURI DAIRY AND COMMUNITY SACCO
PO BOX 896-00216
And deposited in the Tender Box at the Sacco Head Office at Githunguri not later than 21st October 2014 at 10 a.m.
Received proposals will be opened immediately thereafter at 10:30 a.m. at the Sacco Board room in the presence of Tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be returned unopened.
Prices quoted must remain valid for a minimum of 90 days from the date of the tender.
The society reserves the right to reject any tender without reasons for the rejection and doesn’t bind itself to accept any tender