UNICEF Kenya country office is conducting a market survey which includes review and assess goods and services currently in the UNICEF database as well as explore and assess any other potential suppliers, manufacturers and other consulting firms who are interested to do business with UNICEF.
UNICEF is looking for an eligible and interested consulting firm to conduct this survey. One of the outputs of this survey will be the development of electronic database of pre-qualified suppliers and consulting firms.
The suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and consulting firms to be covered under this survey are:
· Suppliers and manufacturers of:
Office stationery, supplies and equipment, classroom supplies and equipment, emergency shelter and household supplies, medical and laboratory supplies, blankets, tyres and batteries, generators, hand and submersible pumps and spare parts, PVC pipes, water storage tanks, sports equipment and supplies, office furniture, communication equipment, water treatment chemicals, plastic utensils (jerry cans), soap, transport equipment (vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles); t-shirts; printing
· Administrative and Ancillary Service providers:
Office cleaning, maintenance of equipment, security services, etc
· Logistics service providers
Clearing and forwarding, warehousing and transportation
· Consulting Firms
Professional consulting services on research, survey, evaluation, assessment, KAP study, capacity development in Health, Nutrition, Education, Water and Sanitation, Child Protection, Social Protection, Social and Behavioral Change, Communication for Development Sectors.
Interested institutions/corporate entities/consulting firms are hereby invited to submit their Expression of Interest to undertake the study and develop a database by submitting the requisite summarized documentation to support the pre-qualification eligibility criteria below:
· Detailed company profile including evidence and year of registration as legal entity.
· Demonstrable that the firm has a minimum of three years’ experience in the relevant business area. To provide year wise details for similar assignment sin the past 3-5 years.
· Prove that it is tax compliant and holds valid VAT registration certificate
· Provide audited financial company accounts for two successive years
· Provide at least two references of customers providing similar services (names and contact numbers)
By email (with attachments not exceeding 10 MB) postal/courier service or hand delivery (name and ID details of individual delivering to be communicated by email at least 1 working day earlier) to reach by 12 noon, Tuesday, 14 October 2014.
To the address
UNICEF Kenya Country Office, UN Compound Gigiri,
Hand Delivery: Room 107, Block D