Interested persons must be registered with the National Construction Authority under Category NCA 4 and above.
Detailed tender documents can be obtained from Procurement Office situated at Ardhi House, 9th Floor room 902 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Sh1000.
On submission, tenders shall be required to submit the following mandatory/statutory requirements for technical evaluation.
- Certificate of Company Registration
- List of Directors
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Proof of current registration with the National Construction Authority in the relevant category
- Audited Accounts for the last two years
- Proof of financial capacity or lines of credit to finance the project up to at least 10% of the tender sum
- Bid security in form of a bank guarantee or bid bond of Sh500,000 from an insurance company approved by the Public Procurement Oversight Authority (PPOA) in the amount indicated in this tender advertisement and valid for 150 days from the date of the tender opening to be included in the technical bid
- Detailed company profile including the relevant qualifications of key personnel and equipment
- Proof of having completed works of similar nature and complexity in the last five years.
- A tender from a bidder whose ongoing public project (s) is/are behind schedule without any approved extension of time
- A tender from a bidder who has been served with a default note on ongoing project (s) or bidder whose contract has been terminated by the government in the last five years
Completed Tender documents should be submitted in plain sealed envelope (s) marked with the respective tender reference number and deposited in the tender box situated at Ardhi House, 9th Floor, Wing A or sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Land Commission
P.O. Box 44417-00100
So as to reach him or or before 13th October at 10 a.m. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at Ardhi House 9th Floor in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend.
Head, Supply Chain Management