- Guide the planning committee on a realistic budget from Planning to Execution level
- Develop entire program for the county from Ward level, sub-county to county level to ensure County Finals are held within the assigned deadline at contract signing.
- Design and Print event collateral including contestant registration forms
- Select appropriate venues for the program of events and work with committee to manage hospitality
- Arrange for Travel and Accomodation for county final contestants and judges as needed
- World Class set design as per "Destination Tana" standards at County Finals
- Ensure sufficient technical support for all events, decorations and lighting of venues
- Manage event programme and provide emcees and entertainment at county final events
- Work with planning secretariat to identify suitable chaperones for contestants at Finals
- Etiquette and grooming training for contestants
- Constume and grooming services for contestants
- The service provider is expected to have hands on experience of not less than TWO years in modeling or beauty pageants field
- Submit a company expression of interest
- Provide an itinerary schedule of the competition from ward to sub-county to county level
- Submit a proposed budget for the entire event
- Attach valid Tax Compliance Certificate (Mandatory)
- Attach valid Company Registration Certificate/Incorporation (Mandatory)
- Valid PIN and VAT certificate (Mandatory)
- Attach company profile (Mandatory)
County Government of Tana River
P.O.Box 29, Hola.
Or deposited at the Procurement Offices in Tana River County Headquarters (Hola), on or before Monday 13th October, 2014 at 10:30 a.m.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome once evaluation of the documents is complete.
The County Government of Tana River reserves the right to accept or reject any application in part or in whole and is not bound to give reasons for its decision thereof.