TENDER No. 1/PROC/KeRRA/2014/2015 TENDER ADDENDUM NO.1
A. CONTRACTORS FOR MAINTENANCE OF ROADS UNDER ROAD MAINTENANCE LEVY FUND FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2014/2015
B. SUPPLIERS OF GOODS AND SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2014/2015
Clarification is hereby issued relating to the prequalification advertisement that appeared in the press on 13 May 2014.
- Contractors registered with National Construction Authority Category 'NCA8' and above are requested to apply for the pre-qualification for maintenance of Rural roads in the Financial Year 2014/2015 under the Roads Maintenance Levy Fund (RMLF)
- Bidders are reminded that Prequalification will be done at a constituency level. Completed applications documents shall be submitted in plain sealed envelope clearly marked Category and Name of the constituency applied for and deposited in the tender box of the respective regional offices. A schedule with addresses of all our regional offices is available on our website; www.kerra.go.ke
- Applications for Regional Offices pre-qualification bids MUST be submitted and deposited in the tender box at the respective regional offices at the date and time indicated below enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, marked with the sub-category name and code number.
- The deadline for submission of prequalification tenders has been extended from Tuesday, 27 May 2014 to Friday, 6th June 2014. Closed and opening of tenders will take place at 10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. respectively.
- All other details of the prequalification advertisement and tender documents remain the same and can be downloaded from our website.
Eng. Mwangi Maingi