Tullow Kenya B.V. http://www.tullowoil.com/index.asp?pageid=432.
To support its business in Kenya, Tullow requires the services of an experienced Strategic Communications & Public Affairs company.
The successful company is expected to take a pro-active approach towards service delivery in the following key areas:
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Investor Relations
- Crisis Communications
PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
- Stakeholder engagement support including mapping and execution in line with business objectives
- Public Affairs issues, analysis, strategic development and execution
This is an invitation for applications from suitably qualified companies to submit an Expression of Interest for the purposes of prequalifying bidders to be invited to tender for the provision of this service.
Submissions will only be considered from companies meeting the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a well established company possessing all the requisite and valid certification and registration to carry out business in Kenya.
- Must have been established prior to 2010 and been actively practising since
- Must demonstrate financial capacity to support their operations in providing the service
- Must have a proven track record of carrying out similar services for high profile clients. Detailed references of previous clients must be provided.
The complete prequalification documents should be submitted not later than 1200 hrs, Friday 13th June 2014 in a plain sealed envelopes clearly marked in Bold Letters: STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS SERVICES and addressed to:
Tullow Kenya B.V.
8th Floor, West End Towers
P.O. Box 63298, 00619